AGORA Platform received an Individual Donation of more than 600 books
Monday, 25 June 2012
Seven Chitalishtes around the country will enhance their libraries with books donated to Contest AGORA 2011 by an individual donor. Among the books there are examples of classical Bulgarian literature, world classics, children and youth literature, as well as a few specialized books (on music, cinema and biographical).
The donation was specifically designated for the participants in the last Contest edition and seven of the participants expressed an interest in receiving the books. The Chitalishtes are as follows:
- Chitalishte "Prosveta - 1862", Perushtica;
- Chitalishte "Petar Parchevich - 1927", Asenovo village, Nikopol Municipality;
- Chitalishte "Progress - 1939", Starcevo village, Zlatograd Municipality;
- Chitalishte "Sergei Rumiancev - 1909", Kapitan Dimitrievo village, Peshtera Municipality;
- Chitalishte "Vasil Levski - 1861", Karlovo;
- Chitalishte "Mladost - 2003", Samokov;
- Chitalishte "Slovo - 1922", Petrovo village, Sandanski Municipality.
AGORA Platform and the Chitalishtes recipients of the donation express their gratitude to the donor, wishing the books to find their readers in a short time among the communities in the seven locations.