The Challenge to Participate
Wednesday, 22 July 2015
How will our settlement become a better place for living? How do the residents participate in the solution of local problems? Who are the community leaders and how effectively to participate in the decision-making on local level? All those issues will be discussed by the residents at the locations where within the next two weeks community discussions will be held under the project „Life Changing Challenges", as follows:
- 23.07.2015 at Radilovo village, Peshtera Municipality, Pazarjdik region;
- 25.07.2015 at Malko Tarnovo;
- 27.07.2015 at Krushare village, Sliven region;
- 27.07.2015 at Chirpan, Stara Zagora region;
- 28.07.2015 at Oreshak, Troyan Municipality Lovech region;
- 29.07.2015 at Garvan village, Gabrovo Municipality;
- 30.07.2015 at Antonovo, Targovishte Municipality;
- 31.07.2015 at Provadia, Provadia, Municipality, Varna region;
- 03.08.2015 at Vidin;
- 03.08.2015 at Kula, Kula Municipality, Vidin region.
Platform AGORA and the Bulgarian School of Politics "Dimitry Panitza" in partnership with 12 Chitalishta from all over the country work for supporting the local communities and leaders in building mechanisms for decision making within the communities, thus increasing the citizens' participation in the decision making process. The project is financed by the NGO Programme under the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism (2009 - 2014).This document is created with the financial support of the NGO Programme in Bulgaria under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area. The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of Association "Platform AGORA" and can in no way be taken to reflect the official views of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area and the Operator of the NGO Programme in Bulgaria.